WORKING/LACTATING/PUMPING: MAKING IT WORK
Regardless you are pumping to go back to work outside of the home or other
reasons, pumping correctly and efficiently is one of the biggest stressors for many
Planning for your return to work ahead of time can help ease the transition.
At Baby And Me lactation services we can help you with this transition. Here are
some of the common questions most working moms wonder about.
- Questions about pump, if you are using the correct flanges or settings to pump
efficiently and how to make pumping sustainable?
- How to talk with your employer about your options?
- How often should you pump?
- Storing milk, what is science telling us?
- How much breastmilk should I need for the caregivers when I am not with the baby?
- Specific questions related to the job you perform and what the law says about your
rights as a breastfeeding/chestfeeding and while at work.
Preparing for questions like these can help you continue to enjoy
breastfeeding/chestfeeding your baby long after your maternity leave is over.